China’s Record Daily Steel Output Bodes Ill for World RivalsBloomberg News
Higher production to depress prices and margins at mills
Overseas shipments already running ahead of last year’s
China’s record daily output in April bodes ill for an embattled global steel industry already reeling from a deluge of exports from the world’s top producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself