China’s Economy Grinds Down a Gear as Heavy Industry DragsBloomberg News
Industrial output, retail and investment all miss estimates
Data dashes hopes that China’s economy has turned a corner
China’s economy resumed its grind toward slower growth in April, weighed down by overcapacity industries such as steel and coal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day