Wanda Cinema to Buy Legendary, Film Affiliates for $5.7 BillionBy
Billionaire Wang Jianlin’s Wanda Cinema Line Co. will buy affiliates Legendary Entertainment and other film-making assets for 37.2 billion yuan ($5.7 billion) as the Chinese tycoon consolidates his entertainment-related businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself