S&P 500 Index Falls to One-Month Low Amid Data, Retailer ResultsBy
Subdued reaction to positive signs on consumer health
Add Nordstrom, J.C. Penney to list of retailer letdowns
U.S. stocks fell, with the S&P 500 marking the longest weekly losing streak in four months, amid lackluster results from large retailers while data signaling consumers remain healthy added to the case for higher interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing