Sony to Resume Wafer Processing at Kumamoto After EarthquakeBy
Company to announce forecast for current year on May 24
Impact on device and imaging business still being assessed
Sony Corp. will resume operations at its main factory for camera sensors next week, restarting a key plant suspended after an earthquake struck southern Japan last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing