Austrian Rail Chief Kern to be Sworn in as Chancellor Next WeekBy and
President Fischer schedules Kern’s inauguration for Tuesday
Social Democrats seek to re-emphasize social, labor policies
Christian Kern, the head of Austria’s railway system, will be sworn in as Austria’s next chancellor on Tuesday after receiving endorsements from his Social Democratic Party’s acting head and from the conservative vice chancellor on Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's