Singapore Air Closely Watching Virgin Australia DevelopmentsBy and
Virgin ‘commercially very important,’ Singapore CEO Goh says
‘Being diluted’ isn’t in Singapore Air’s interest, Goh says
Singapore Airlines Ltd. said it’s “closely” monitoring developments at Virgin Australia Holdings Ltd. after the carrier’s biggest shareholder Air New Zealand Ltd. said it may sell its stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's