Oando Chief Says Private Importers Key for Nigeria Fuel SupplyBy
Independent companies previously imported half of supply
State-owned oil company is sole provider under subsidy regime
Nigeria needs private fuel importers to restore stable supply and end months of shortages, according to Wale Tinubu, chief executive officer of Oando Plc, a Nigerian energy company with interests in oil exploration, gas distribution and fuel retailing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks