Isolux Said to Consider Proposal to Swap 70% of Debt for EquityBy and
Creditors may get more than 90% of company under debt plan
Spanish builder’s advisers aim to conclude deal before summer
Grupo Isolux Corsan SA is planning to start talks with creditors over a proposal to swap about 70 percent of its debt into equity, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing