Hezbollah Says Top Commander Killed in Explosion in SyriaBy and
Group calls Mustafa Badereddine a ‘great jihadi leader’
Baderdeddine led Hezbollah operations in Syria, U.S. said
Hezbollah’s top commander in Syria, Mustafa Badereddine, was killed in an explosion near the Damascus International Airport in a major setback for the Iran-backed Lebanese militant group fighting alongside Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations