GM Halts Sale of Some SUVs After Overstating Fuel Economy RatingBy
General Motors Co. told its dealers to halt the sale of Chevrolet Traverse, GMC Acadia and Buick Enclave large sport utility vehicles because the window stickers on the SUVs overstate their fuel efficiency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap