Emerging Stocks Decline for Fourth Week on Global Growth ConcernNatasha Doff and Nguyen Kieu Giang
Stocks post worst weekly streak since August as China slumps
Currencies retreat as oil pares weekly gain, dollar advances
Emerging-market stocks posted their longest streak of weekly declines since August and currencies retreated on concern the pace of global growth remains sluggish.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone