China’s Largest Steel Mill to ‘Lead the Pack’ With Capacity CutBloomberg News
Hebei Steel to cut 5 million tons of output in two years
Pledge to ease concern mills may restart idle capacity
China’s largest steel producer said it’ll cut capacity in line with the government’s resolve to re-balance the economy and reform oversupplied industries such as steel and coal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing