China Firms Face Bond Deadlines as Bloomberg Model Flags RisksBloomberg News
Model tracks metrics including share performance, liabilities
China Securities says defaults in 2016 will more than double
The following is a list of five firms among more than 400 Chinese listed companies that face bond payment deadlines in the next year, for which the Bloomberg Default Risk model calculates a default probability in that time of greater than five percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt