Brazil’s New Club Is All Boys and They’re Running the ShowBy and
Acting President Michel Temer has named no women to cabinet
This follows ouster of Dilma Rousseff, first woman president
Brazil’s new leader, Michel Temer, seeking to unite a splintered nation, has selected a cabinet of ministers from across this sprawling country -- young, old, northerners, southerners. But of some two dozen named so far, all are men and none are black. That has drawn instant and intense criticism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas