Baupost Took $461 Million Allergan Stake Before Deal Fell ApartBy
Also boosted holdings of EMC ahead of acquisition by Dell
EMC now the biggest U.S. stock positiion in the hedge fund
Seth Klarman’s Baupost Group took a new position last quarter in Allergan Plc, before the drugmaker’s $160 billion merger with Pfizer Inc. was terminated last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm