U.S. Stocks Close Little Changed as Apple Offsets Monsanto GainsBy
Late-session surge in crude spurs rebound to erase most losses
Kohl’s results add to anxiety over stamina of consumers
U.S. stocks closed little changed in a whipsaw session, as rising oil prices bolstered an afternoon rebound while a selloff in Apple Inc. was offset by gains in Monsanto Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States