Transnet Turns to Retailers, Manufacturers as Commodities FalterBy
State transport company could enter warehousing, distribution
Transnet wants to cut its reliance on the mining industry
South Africa’s state rail and ports operator is considering entering new businesses, including warehousing and pitching its services to retailers and manufacturers, as it seeks to boost income and reduce its reliance on transporting coal and iron ore.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's