Toshiba Raises Net Income Forecast on Energy, Asset SalesBy and
Energy unit to return to profit after Westinghouse writedowns
Personal computer business targeting breakeven result
Toshiba Corp. more than doubled its full-year earnings forecast on asset sales and a projected recovery in its power and computer memory divisions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap