Tesco CEO Lewis Said to Receive a Bonus of Almost $4.3 MillionBy
Tesco Plc has awarded Chief Executive Officer Dave Lewis an annual bonus of nearly 3 million pounds ($4.3 million), according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks