Offshore Yuan's Widening Discount Raises PBOC Intervention RisksBloomberg News
Authorities will be uncomfortable with a large gap: strategist
Yuan index climbs for seventh day, longest run since December
The widest spread between the yuan’s rates at home and overseas since February is spurring concern China’s central bank will step in to narrow the gap.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's