Norway’s Krone Beats G-10 Peers as Economy Starts Growing AgainBy
Norges Bank holds interest rates at record-low 0.5 percent
Currency strengthens the most in two months versus euro
Norway’s krone was the best-performing Group-of-10 currency after data showed the economy returned to growth in the first quarter and the nation’s central bank decided not to increase monetary stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts