Nissan Forecasts Profit That Misses Estimates on Yen, MinicarsMa Jie and Masatsugu Horie
Stronger yen erodes value of profit brought back home
Nissan agrees to buy 34% in minicar partner Mitsubishi
Nissan Motor Co., which agreed to buy a 34 percent stake in Mitsubishi Motors Corp., forecast annual profit that was little changed after a stronger yen eroded overseas earnings and domestic sales of minicars supplied by Mitsubishi slumped after the disclosure of mileage fraud.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed