JBS Calls Time on Real Big Short That Earned It $3 BillionBy
Meat packer cut size of derivatives position in first quarter
CEO says real to strengthen more as Brazil outlook improves
As JBS SA explained to investors Thursday a plan to restructure the world’s biggest beef producer, it announced another milestone: the end of the Brazilian company’s enormous currency-hedging program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's