Italy's Government Bonds Drop After $8.5 Billion of Debt SalesBy
Nation's Treasury auctions debt maturing from 2019 to 2032
European bonds hold declines even after oil, stocks erase gain
Italy’s bonds fell after the nation sold 7.47 billion euros ($8.52 billion) of debt on a day when European government securities slipped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's