Hedge Funds Almost Double Currency Algo Trading, Greenwich SaysBy
Foreign-exchange liquidity shifts as banks step back
Company surveyed more than 1,600 market participants
Hedge funds almost doubled their use of algorithmic trading in the foreign-exchange market last year, according to Greenwich Associates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed