Freepoint Sees Growth Ahead, Starting With Agricultural TradingBy
Commodities firm hires three, moving beyond energy and metals
CEO Messer also on hunt for storage, transportation assets
Freepoint Commodities LLC is "in expansion mode," its top executive said, planning a series of asset purchases in 2016 and branching into new commodities with the addition of an agriculture desk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations