Former Associate of Fugitive Florian Homm in Deal With U.S.By
Homm was arrested in 2013, released from Italian jail in 2014
Ex-CEO Ewing to pay $8 million in deferred prosecution pact
The former chief executive officer of Absolute Capital Management Holdings Ltd. agreed to forfeit $8 million as part of a deferred prosecution agreement and cooperate with the U.S. investigation of the hedge fund operator’s fugitive founder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States