Charter-TWC Deal Clears Final Hurdle With California ApprovalBy
California Public Utilities Commission votes for merger
Deal for New No. 2 U.S. cable provider could next week
Charter Communications Inc. won final regulatory approval to buy Time Warner Cable Inc. and become the second-largest U.S. cable provider, as California authorities approved the merger, giving a boost to both companies’ shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis