Majority in Brazil Senate Debate Backs Rousseff ImpeachmentArnaldo Galvao, Mario Sergio Lima and Raymond Colitt
Forty-two legislators say they will vote against president
Floor debate continues and vote is expected in coming hours
The majority of Brazilian senators have declared their intention to vote in favor of the impeachment of President Dilma Rousseff, paving the way for her deputy to take the reins of Latin America’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone