Audi Sees Diesel Scandal Continuing to Weigh on Carmaker in 2016By
Brand to complete 4-cylinder diesel recall in Europe this year
CEO Stadler pledges luxury-car maker will ‘put things right’
Audi AG, the luxury-car manufacturer that’s Volkswagen AG’s largest earnings contributor, expects the fallout from rigged diesel-engine emissions systems to continue to weigh on the company this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations