Ukraine Talks Fail to Reach Breakthrough, German Envoy SaysBy
Foreign ministers end talks with `mixed picture' in Berlin
As truce holds, little movement on holding local elections
Disagreement over local elections in eastern Ukraine thwarted a breakthrough in talks to end the conflict in Ukraine, Germany’s top envoy said, after citing grinding progress in scaling back fighting that has killed more than 9,000 people in the former Soviet Republic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's