The World’s Richest Airlines Can’t Get Enough Hand-Me-Down JetsBy and
Southwest scours the globe for bargains on used Boeing 737s
Cheaper fuel means aging planes are less of a drag on profits
It’s a tale that could be dubbed “From Russia to Love.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks