South Africa Takes Steps to Split Oil, Gas Laws From MiningBy
Separate bills planned for oil, gas exploration and transport
Proposals `potentially helpful' on regulation, lawyer says
South Africa is planning a new law that will separate parts of its oil and gas rules from legislation governing the mining industry, Energy Minister Tina Joemat-Pettersson said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone