Oil Tycoon Pickens Backs Trump Call for Temporary Ban on MuslimsBy
Supports Trump candidacy; ‘No way’ he could vote for Clinton
Oil investor calls Clinton statement on energy policy ‘stupid’
T. Boone Pickens, the oil tycoon who made and lost fortunes targeting some of the largest U.S. explorers over the past 40 years, said he supports Donald Trump for president and backed the presumptive Republican nominee’s call for a temporary immigration ban on Muslims.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders