Office Depot Slumps After Judge Halts Merger With Staples: ChartBy
Office Depot Inc. slumped in pre-market trading after a federal judge blocked its proposed $6.3 billion merger with Staples Inc. on antitrust grounds. Office Depot slid as much as 38 percent while Staples lost 16 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Walmart Tumbles After Slowing Online Growth Jolts Investors