Nissan to Seek Large Stake in Struggling Mitsubishi MotorsBy , , and
Second-largest Japanese automaker may desire minicar capacity
Fuel-economy scandal now stretching beyond just minicars
Nissan Motor Co. is seeking a 33 percent stake in Mitsubishi Motors Corp., which has been battered by a scandal over falsified fuel-economy ratings, said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says