Most Top U.K. Companies Hedging Against Pound Fall on BrexitBy
Largest firms see sterling falling by 12% if U.K. leaves EU
More than half companies are hedging versus pound's decline
Three in every four of the top U.K. companies think that the pound will weaken should Britons vote to leave the European Union in a referendum in June, a survey by market analysts East & Partners Europe shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations