Linn Energy Files for Bankruptcy With Creditor Deal in HandBy and
Berry Petroleum to be split off under proposed restructuring
Texas explorer joins herd of floundering energy companies
Linn Energy LLC, reeling from the oil and gas slump, filed for bankruptcy protection in Texas with a debt-restructuring agreement that would split off Berry Petroleum Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's