Kenya Begins Immediate Repatriation of Refugees in Dadaab CampBy
Kenya, which hosts about 600,000 refugees, has allocated $10 million to immediately begin repatriating refugees from a camp known as Dadaab in the north of the East African nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards