Former VP Questions Claims of Wireless Charging Startup UBeamBy
Company has raised funds, touting a new way to charge
Paul Reynolds, a top engineer, says technology is unproven
A former top engineer at UBeam, a startup aiming to develop wireless charging for gadgets, has questioned whether the company is publicly exaggerating the success of its technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts