EON Falls Most in Four Months on Concern Over Nuclear Exit CostBy
Utility ready to take capital measures to fund atomic exit
Reiterates 2016 net income forecast of 1.5-1.9 billion euros
EON SE fell the most in four months on concerns about how much new capital Germany’s largest utility will need to fund the nation’s exit from nuclear power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's