Eni Plans to Grow Trading Unit That Helped Rivals Amid DownturnBy and
Eni trading, shipping unit handles 1.6 million barrels a day
Trading helped oil majors counter poor upstream performance
Eni SpA plans to expand its trading business as the Italian oil major seeks to replicate the model that helped European rivals weather the rout in crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's