Clovis Lung Cancer Drug Study Shows Ups and Downs of TrialsBy
Mature data shows 45 percent of patients improved on treatment
Researchers say more data needed to clarify rociletinib's role
Researchers who led a trial of Clovis Oncology Inc.’s experimental lung cancer drug, which is likely to be rejected next month by U.S. regulators, updated results from tests of the treatment after they said initial, promising data from the clinical trial were hurried out last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks