Hedge Fund Crowd Acts Like Chinese Retail Traders, CIC SaysBy and
China wealth fund director blames managers for herd mentality
Zhang says she's disappointed by hedge fund performance
China Investment Corp.’s Roslyn Zhang, a managing director at the nation’s sovereign wealth fund, criticized hedge fund managers for everything from herding into bets against the yuan to lacking skills to make money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations