Bilfinger Quarterly Loss Widens as Two Directors Step DownBy
German company confirms 2016 outlook with slight earnings rise
Thomas Blades named chairman of executive board from 3Q
Bilfinger SE’s quarterly loss widened as the embattled German engineering and real-estate services company faces a shareholders’ meeting later today and the loss of two directors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas