Banks Pricing Dong Face $8 Billion Valuation Gap as IPO PlannedBy
Dong announces intention to float, will sell at least 15%
Value may range from $5-$13 billion, Sydbank estimates
As Dong Energy A/S moves closer to an initial public offering, investors may face considerably greater uncertainty on the pricing of the Danish utility than would normally be the case in such a sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks