Altice First-Quarter Earnings Stall as French Unit StrugglesBy and
Adjusted Ebitda rose less than 1 percent to 1.62 billion euros
French division Numericable-SFR facing stiff competition
Altice NV, billionaire Patrick Drahi’s phone investment empire, reported stalling first-quarter earnings as sales at its French business declined amid competition from rivals including Iliad SA and Bouygues Telecom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas