U.K. Warned Against Brexit by Former NATO, U.S. Security ChiefsBy
Britain `diminished' by quitting EU, U.S. ex-officials say
U.K. withdrawal would `give succor to the West’s enemies'
Five former NATO secretaries general and 13 former U.S. foreign, defense and security chiefs said a U.K. withdrawal from the European Union would weaken both Britain and the bloc, urging against backing for a so-called Brexit when voters head to the polls in a referendum next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself