Rousseff Mounts New Effort to Halt Impeachment in Court AppealArnaldo Galvao and Anna Edgerton
Brazil’s government is making a last-minute effort to salvage President Dilma Rousseff’s mandate by asking the Supreme Court to annul the impeachment process on the eve of a Senate vote that’s expected to result in her ouster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing